1. The main components within Financial Accounting are General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, and Consolidation.
2. Company Code Level is the organizational unit at which your legal Accounts are produced.
3. How many Company Codes can be assigned to a Chart of Accounts?
c. More than one
e. None of the above
4. In Financial Accounting, the Business Areas Organizational unit allows cross-company code reporting.
5. At what stage in the sales process are accounting documents produced?
a. Goods Issue
b. Delivery Creation
6. Which logistics posting will not update the liquidity forecast in the Cash Management module?
a. Sales orders
b. Purchase requisitions
c. Purchase orders
7. Which of these is not an option for processing payments?
a. Batch input
8. Bank Accounts in SAP are uniquely identified by Account ID and House Bank.
9. Which of the following are not major components of Controlling in SAP R/3?
a. Cost and Revenue Element Accounting
b. Overhead Cost Controlling
c. Product Cost Controlling
d. Profitability Management
e. Cost Analysis
10. What is the primary organizational element in Controlling?
b. Profitability Management
c. Controlling Area
d. Company Code
11. Which of the following is an incorrect statement regarding internal orders?
a. There are four general categories of internal order: overhead orders, investment orders, accrual orders, and orders with revenue.
b. An overhead order might be used to track the costs of a unique event, such as a convention or trade fair.
c. An overhead order might be used to create a correcting entry for a balance sheet posting.
d. The internal orders component offers functionality for planning costs as well asmonitoring actual costs.
12. Which of the following is a true statement?
a. CO integrates will all other application components of SAP R/3 except for SD (Sales and Distribution).
b. A goods issue transaction in MM cannot create a cost posting in CO.
c. Revenue postings to the General Ledger are irrelevant to CO, and there is no resulting integration of revenue data between FI and CO.
d. The Financial Accounting application area of SAP R/3 is a primary source of data for Controlling.