1. SAP Client Server architecture can be broken down into what three areas?
- Presentation, Application, Database.
2. When implementing a change management systems landscape, the three systems you would use to accomplish the most efficient change management strategy are Development System and Quality Assurance or Test System and Production System.
3. Client is the same thing as database in an SAP system.
4. A table is the smallest unit for representing business-related information.
5. An SAP Business Object is the representation of acentral business object in the real world, such as an employee, sales order or purchase order.
6. Which of the following are not parts of the SAP Business Framework?
d. Business Components
7. Fields consist of a Data Element that defines the semantics (field label) of the field while Domain defines the technical information about the fields such as field type and length.
8. BAPIs are used to allow only SAP systems to integrate with each other.